1. What is Piconet? -
A collection of devices connected through Bluetooth technology in an ad hoc fashion.
2. What are the three main types of connection used by Bluetooth? -
Single slave, Master slave, Scatternet .
3. What is FEC in Bluetooth? -
Forward Error Correction is a method by which Bluetooth increases its noise immunity. FEC is a method that enables a receiver to not only detect, but also correct errors in a transmission.
4. Which method is primarily used for Voice transfer? -
Synchronous Connection Oriented (SCO) is a method primarily used for Voice transfer.
5. Which Bluetooth version uses adaptive frequency hopping? Why? -
In Version 1.2 Adaptive frequency hopping method is used, which improves resistance to radio interference, and provides higher transmission speed.
6. How many SCO links are there in a piconet? -
In a piconet, there can be up to three SCO links of 64,000 bits per second each.
7. what is the total number of masters and slaves in a piconet? -
1 Master and 7 Slaves.
8. Which method is used for Data transfer? -
Asynchronous Connectionless (ACL) is Data transfer method in Bluetooth