Ebay interview Questions and Answers
1. Are you currently employed? If yes, why are you looking to change jobs? If not, why did you leave your last employer?
2. What are your salary expectations? (please provide specific figures)
3. How soon could you start work, assuming we make you a job offer?
4. Please describe your last project. Please include your biggest triumphs and challenges.
5. What role did you personally play within that project? What size was the team? What cross functional teams did you communicate with and manage?
6. What type of environment do you thrive in? Structured vs. unstructured? Last minute changes?
7. How would you cut a week (or two) out of the product development life cycle?
8. Name two product ideas you have for a PayPal feature which will improve the buying or selling experience on eBay.
9. What experience do you have with implementing Financial Systems (one or more of ACH, Credit Card, Debit Card)?
10. Indicate one instance where you built a payment processing system and the unique features you implemented, as well as why you consider them to be unique.
11. What experience do you have in defining product requirements and launching products into International markets? Please provide specific examples?