Questions to ask prospective employers
1. What is your software process?
2. Tell me about your version control.
3. What is your build process?
4. Do you do continuous integration?
5. Tell me about your bug tracking system.
6. How is unit testing done? How is system testing done?
7. Tell me about your Quality Assurance.
8. How many hours per week do people usually work?
9. What motivates your employees?
10. Why is there an opening?
11. What are your distinct advantages in the marketplace?
12. How much training per year do you offer?
13. Do you have a Wiki to share developer knowledge?
The below questions to be asked wth care
14. How many training courses did you go to last year?
15.How many hours per week do people usually work? How many hours do you work?
16. What is the best thing you like about about working here?
17. What is the worst thing about about working here?
18. Why did the last person leave?