If there is an input in the text field what are all the functions which get executed in Ajax
The following functions are executed when there is an input in the text field.
1) Defines the url which we should be sent to the server
2) A parameter is added to the content of the input field.
3) A parameter is added to prevent the server from the cache.
4) When a change is triggered statechange is executed
5) An XMLHTTP object with a given URL gets executed
6) A request to the server is sent through HTTP.