L&T Infotech Technical Interview for Fresher
Engineering syllabus based Technical Test
Some of the questions asked in L & T Infotech :
a) What is reverse engineering.
b) Octal of some binary number(comes to 165 in decimal after conversion).
c) A cobol prog with an integer array(I guess coz i did not have Cobol in my syllabus).
d) A problem on Depth first search(very simple).
e) Question on Grammar's frm Theory of computer science.
f) Something like Select the correct option when A Subset of(B Subset of(A Intersection B).if B is completely contained by A.
g) A question on memory(quite simple).
h) A couyple of questions on C(one on pointers)
Some More Technical Questions asked in L & T Infotech :
1. what is an inode in unix?
2. small program in pascal to add a node to a linked list. (You have totell what the program does)
3. C strcmp program (You have to tell what the program does)
4. set of dos commands testing basic familiarity with dir, ren *.t?t, cd etc.
5. what is the order of binary search?
6. what is the order of strassens matrix multiplication?
7. you have to maintain the sorted order of integers and insert integers . which data structure would you use? (tree, list, queue, array?)
8. There are two lists of integers to be merged. Which method would you not use?
9. In an online database system when is data written to disk? (on pressing enter, when commit
10. Convert this binary into octal. 010 100 101
11. Lisp program given. what does it do? (GCD, LCM, Multiplies mxn?)
12. What is paging?
13. what is segmentation?
14. 2/3 questions on equivalence class, associative and commutative properties.
15. One figure given, give regular expression for it (very basic).