1. You need a mac os x( mac mini, or mac book or mac pro, anything you like)
2. To submit your work to apple you need a apple developer license as well.
3. The SDK is free to download, so you can build you application and test it on simulator without any cost. But if you want to test it on your
4. To test your application, you must have either iPod or
5. Programming language is Objective – C and its very similar to C/C++, even a Java developer like me didnt spend much time to understand the language.
If I missed something, Please let me know.