1) i am not registered developer so far, i will be registered with in 2,3 dayes.. so i can’t successfully complete code signing . is it the reason for it ?
To sign your code, either you have to do the right way or the wrong well. Right way is to use the apple developer license and wrong way is to use Cydia. I recommend you to go for the right way as you already applied for it . So just wait 2 to 3 days more and then you can install the application on your device.
2)after i registered how i get the certificate..?(code singing certificate..) let me know the step by step procedure…?
Once you get the license (an email from apple), you will be able to access developer portal from http://developer.apple.com/
3) what i do to distribute my Application..(can we distribute our application with out the help of app-store?)
You know, there are millions of
4) how many certificate is there ? (i thing like code singing certificate and so on)
There are only 2 type of certificates:
1. Developer Certificate, which you used to test application on your device using debugger in Xcode.
2. Distribution Certificate, this certificate is use to distribute your application to your clients or to send anyone who is not a developer.
5) can we run our application in divice with out any registration( in jail-braked device )
You can run your application on jailbreak devices as well, all you need is either Apple Developer License or Cydia to install applications on Jail-break or normal devices.