Think about an important interview you have had. Evaluating your performance in that interview will help you to prepare for a future one:
1. List 3 things which made the interview a success.
2. a) List 3 things about the interview that you would change
b) For each of these three items, explain what you are going to do to improve for your next interview.
3. Were some of the interviewer's questions difficult to answer? What were they? How would you respond if asked again?
4. What skills/qualities was the employer looking for? How could you better present these skills next time?
5. What further information do you need in order to determine if you would accept an offer?
6. What do you like/dislike about this company? (Consider a graph or other way to rate and compare the companies with which you have interviewed).