SEO Interview Questions
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine optimization and it is one of the top website promotion methods. Search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN are the wonderful source of the information regarding almost everything. A website has to be search engine friendly to get top positions in the search engines with many targeted keywords. Search engines provide the guidelines and following those guidelines ensures that your website will get top positions.
To get a website on the top positions involves many techniques and a SEO expert should know about those techniques.
* What is Page Rank
* What kinds of back links are considered the most powerful?
* What’s Google supplemental index.
* What’s the difference between the indexed and non-indexed pages?
* What SEO tools do you regularly use?
* What is keywords analysis and how do you analyze your targeted keywords.
* What’s the difference between page rank and Google toolbar PR.?
* What’s do you know about the links buying and how Google treat links buying.
* What is Google sandbox?
* What are ranking factors in Google, Yahoo and MSN?
* Have you any experience in the copywriting and technical writing.
* What do you know about page segmentation?
* What’s the difference between the on-page and off-page optimization.
* List top 5 on-page and off-page optimization factors.
* What do you know about the SEM.?
* What are general factors that can penalize a website from Google?
* How does search engine work.
* How’s the future of search engine optimization.
* What’s spam indexing?
* What’s web2?
* What do you know about the podcasting, blogs and RSS?
* What do you know about the XML sitemap and how do you generate it.
* Who are the two persons who started Google?
* Have you any experience in the PPC and how do you manage the PPC campaigns.