Motorola Interview Questions
1. What is deadlock? How do you avoid it?
2. What is a Real Time OS.
3. Difference between Macro and ordinary definition.
4. What is the difference between widget & gadget in XWindows?
5. Write a C code to reverse a string using a recursive function, without swapping or using an extra memory.
6. What is a semaphore?
7. Difference between Class and Struct
8. What exactly happens after each system call in sockets, both at the client and at the server.
9. Describe VRTX
10. How does the scheduler know the time how it should be scheduled.
11. There are 1800 coins.one coin is counterfiet coin.how many minimum weight is required to find counterfiet coin.
12. Complete the series - 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 8 , ___
13. Explain strtok & strstr functions
14. Explain Breadth search and Depth search in binary tree.