ACCOUNTANT CUM CLERK RESUME
In the sample clerk resume "special interests" provides personal touch and work experience is emphasized while limited education is de-emphasized.
54, Elvis Town
Providence, Rhode Island.
(123) 456 789
Seeking a position in management support where achieved accounting skills will be developed.
TEXTRON INC, Providence, RI..(May 1989 to Present)
Accounts Payable Department
* Typing, filing documents and further common staff duties.
* Input receipts on a computer and print checks for all 4 different offices.
* Help in payroll preparation by calculating all time details and related duties.
PROVIDENCE JOURNAL COMPANY, Providence, RI.(1986 to 5/89)
* Arranged all invoices to patch up with purchase orders for input into computers.
* Added up all invoices to match check amounts.
* In charge for sorting mail, filing, and general office duties.
FIRST AMERICAN TITLE, Providence, RI.(1984 to 1986)
General Office Worker
* Perform as cashier.
* Light typist.
* Bank depositor.
* key punch operator.
* Handled accounts payables, account receivables and filing them.
* Maintain important customer details
* Lotus 1-2-3
WASHINGTON TRUST COMPANY, Providence, RI.(1985-1986)
Completed courses in Accounting, Typing and Data Processing.
* Camping, fishing, and jogging.