Perl Capgemini interview Questions
1. How to handle exception in Perl?
Exceptions are handled using eval expression. This works similar to try in Java programs. If we want to handle any of the exception just try to use within the 'eval' expression.
2. What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
3. How to use two dimensional arrays by using Perl?
4. How to handle inheritance using Perl?
5. How the arguments are handled in subroutine?
6. How the multiple inheritances are handled by using Perl?
7. How the user defined packages or modules can be used in Perl program?
8. How is the two array arguments can be passed and used in methods in Perl?