Sample Accountant assistant Resume
570, Ellis Street
Chicago, IL 46469
(123) 436 879
A career in the financial backgroung where budgeting experience will be advanced.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS :
* Continues 6 yrs of experience in budget control management, and sales.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Flexible in understanding new concepts.
* Proficient in handling diverse tasks all together.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
state treasury, Chicago, IL
* Negotiate contract work.
* Attend state domicile meetings.
* Act as liaison with Budget department and accountants.
* Make the most use of IBM and Hewlett Packard Computer Systems.
* Interface with clients from presentations and determining needs through completion of services.
* Assist with public relations, payroll & opening/closing monthly and yearly budgets.
CRAVEN TRANSPORT, Midway Airport, Chicago, IL
* Set up/implemented $7 million budget and payroll for main branch and subsidiaries.
* Discussed contracts with air freight agencies operating directly with owner.
NANETTE CONSTRUCTION, Elsah, IL
* Actuated original budget for new company; ensured appropriation of moneys for payroll.
* Controlled all official work utilizing IBM Computer. System.
Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL Major: Business Management.