Initial round at Qualcomm Interview
1. How can you defined OOP?
2. How can you use OOP in your projects/products/applications?
3. What is copy constructor?
4. How many types of copy constructor are there?
5. What shallow copy constructor does/behaves?
6. Does C++ support copy constructor?
7. Does Java support copy constructor?
8. (If the answer to the previous question was correct) Why doesn’t Java support copy constructor?
9. What is software life cycle?
What was your experience in ASIC design?
Questions about analog circuits?
Design a lift control system and make it foolproof.?
why or why not use direct conversion systems?
Some Questions on
1)Data structures and bitwise questions
2)vmalloc, kalloc, volatile, constant, and memory management
3) Operating system questions in kernel.
Data structures(linked list), algorithms and OS questions
How would you implement dynamic memory allocation without using malloc?
There is a body of water that starts with 1 square unit, and doubles in size every day (2 units after 2 days, 4 units after 4 days). It takes 100 days to fill up. How many days would it take to fill if you started with 2 square units?
Was asked to write a code to count the number of set bits in a 32 bit interger?
1) Lets say that I have a continuous bit pattern of 1's and there is a1 ms glitch of 0's. How do I capture the glitch and display a stationary image of it? (assuming that 1 ms is too fast for out eyes to appreciably notice the change)
2) What are the four properties of a PN sequence?
3) Why do most hardware testers use stacks in their programs to store data?