Current or Previous Job Interview Questions
1. How much does your last job resemble the one you are applying for?
2. What are the differences?
3. What do you think of the last company you worked for?
4. Why did you join your previous company?
5. Did they live up to your expectations?
6. Why are you leaving now?
7. Explain the organizational structure in your last company and how you fitted into it?
8. What did you think of your manager/supervisor?
9. How did you get on with your previous manager/supervisor, coworkers and subordinates?
10. What did you do on a day to day basis?
11. Did you increase sales or profits in your last job?
12. Have you reduced costs at your last company?
13. Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
14. What problems did you encounter in your last job?
15. What annoyed you about your last job?
16. What did you earn in your last job?