Marketing Manager Interview Questions
1. Have you been a manager of a marketing team in your previous jobs?
2. Have you ever led a team conducting survey analysis and launching new products?
3. How did you correlate your team’s efforts and information? How did this information relate directly to your forecasted objectives?
4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Do you have the drive to lead a marketing team? Can you give examples?
5. What were your marketing goals and objectives?
6. What type of product marketing experiments have you been part of or performed? How did you implement the results?