Interview Questions about New job or New Company
1. Why do you want this job?
2. What qualities do you think will be required for this job?
3. What can you contribute?
4. Why do you want to work for this company?
5. What do you know about this company?
6. What interests you about our product (or service)?
7. What can we (the new company) offer that your previous company cannot offer?
8. You have not done this sort of job before. How will you cope/succeed?
9. Why should we employ you?
10. How long do you think it would be before you were making a significant contribution to the team/company?
11. How ambitious are you?
12. Would you compete for my job?
13. What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
14. What are you looking for in a new job?
15. What would you like to avoid in your next job?
16. Are you too old for this job? [Shouldn't be asked in countries with age discrimination legislation.]
17. Are you too young for this job? [Shouldn't be asked in countries with age discrimination legislation.]
18. You may be over qualified for this position?
19. Are you prepared to relocate?
20. Are you willing to travel?
21. What level of salary are you looking for now?