Interview Question related to you and Career
1. Why did you choose a career in …?
2. Why are you changing careers?
3. What are your career goals?
4. How long have you been looking for a new job?
5. Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
6. What would your ideal job be?
7. Are you considering any other positions at the moment?
8. If you have changed jobs a lot you may be asked how long you would stay in the new job.
9. Have you ever been fired?
10. How often are you off sick?
11. What will your referees say about you?
1. How would you describe yourself?
2. How would others describe you?
3. Do you consider yourself successful?
4. What was your greatest success?
5. How did you achieve it?
6. What has been your biggest failure?
7. How could you improve yourself?
8. Are you a leader?
9. How do you handle criticism?
10. What sort of manager are you?
11. What makes a good manager?
12. Do you work well with others? Or are you a loner?
13. Do you need other people around to stimulate you or are you self-motivated?
14. Are you accepted into a team quickly?
15. Can you act on your own initiative?
16. How do you run a meeting?
17. What motivates you?
18. What management style gets the best results out of you?
19. Do you know how to motivate other people?
20. Are you competitive?
21. Are you aggressive?
22. What do you dislike doing?
23. Do you feel you are ready to take on greater responsibilities?
24. Can you work under pressure?
25. How many hours are you prepared to work?
26. Do you mind working for someone older than yourself? Younger than you? Of the opposite sex?
27. What interests do you have outside work?