Personal Interview Questions
A personal interview is an important entry point in the selection process for jobs and so requires careful preparation. It is an opening that provides the opportunity to put forward your capabilities first hand. Personal interviews help to assess the candidate’s abilities, level of experience and confidence. An evaluation is also made as regards the understanding of the subject matter and area of expertise in question.
Here is a list of typical personal interview questions that you can prepare for:
* What are your positive and negative points?
* What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
* Why should we hire you?
* Why do you want to join this company?
* Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years time span?
* Why did you join the company that you are working for now?
* How was your progress measured and how are you rated in your company?
* If you are asked to join this company what would you be doing tonight?
* Can you come up with a measurable quarterly goal plan?
* Have you ever slipped any schedule?
* If you are given a fixed deadline, what are the steps you would take to ensure completion of job?
* Are you willing to travel?
* Would you relocate if required?